This is a really quick and easy recipe for chicken. The subtle flavor of smoky cumin on the chicken balances really well with the creaminess of the sauce so be sure to make it alongside the chicken for dipping.
2 wooden skewers, for serving
1 boneless breast of chicken, cut into 4 equal pieces
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Juice from 1/2 lime
Salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
Cooking spray, for greasing
Avocado cream, for dipping
1. Soak skewers for 10 minutes.
2. Rub chicken all over with cumin, coating evenly. Thread chicken pieces onto skewers, two pieces per skewer. Set aside.
3. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Coat with cooking spray.
4. Drizzle chicken skewers with olive oil and lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Transfer to a serving platter and serve with avocado cream for dipping.